Facebook Like Button

Follow Me on Pinterest

twitter like button

Sunday, February 7, 2016

Customer Appreciation

I Love You Guys!


In the last few months, I have been really touched by how much you all have been sharing my little business with your pals.  One customer, Danielle, who shares her homemaking tips, meal planning strategies, and grocery store hauls on You Tube as Cozycakes Cottage featured her recent DLD cash envelope order on her channel:


Another customer, Ellie, who blogs over at Blessed Little Family, shared about a cash envelope set and a Custom Designed Epi-pen bag I did for her. Her family suffers from several food allergies and her blog is a place where she talks about her story, encourages other families in similar situations and provides recipes that work for her family's specific needs. 

I hope you consider visiting both of these women's sites and seeing what they're all about - they even have similar taste - same color scheme!


Denise, who happens to also be a pal of mine, recently posted her new DLD pillow on Facebook and it sparked several pillow cover orders and a whole slew of ideas for a new line of DLD stuff!



Do you love DLD? Whether you have 1 or several of my items, have just found me or have been following along for a while, waiting to jump in - I want you to know I appreciate you! I love hearing from you - your ideas, your feedback, your questions, your comments. Most of all, I love hearing about you using something you've purchased from me, or received as a gift from someone and I love seeing my things in your hot little hands. 

I would love to see more of how DLD is working out in your life, and I would like to reward you for sharing!!! If you are on Instagram feel free to post your DLD goodies and tag me @daisylanedesign when you do. You can also use #dldfanluv. This is a brandy new hashtag that I'm hoping will get some lovin'. Every month, I will put all the names of all the people who shared or tagged this way in a hat and do a drawing for a $20 DLD gift certificate. My little way of saying thank you for sharing my business with your pals and followers. Not on IG? No problem! You can share on FB too. Just make sure you tag me @daisylanedesign so I see it, or you can post it right to the Daisy Lane Design FB page. 1 winner will be drawn from all the posts in both places. These three ladies will be our first three entrants :)

Update: a few rules. These types of things need them I guess.
The $20 gift certificate is good on any DLD product I make worth $20 or more.
If there are no posts on a particular month, no gift certificate will be issued.
One gift certificate per person in a calendar year - to spread the love around.
If your post isn't public or doesn't tag me, and therefore I can't see it, it cannot be entered.

Please know I'm just trying this out in good faith as a way to say thanks and the rules are there to just cover everyone. :)

I can always pay for advertising on these platforms and others, but I would rather pay you! Will you join me? 

In the spirit of sharing about small businesses that we love, I'd like to brag on my new "pal" Amy from Forage Workshop. She is also from New Jersey, and makes the most darling magnets and ornaments and other wooden bits from foraged items in NJ's wild places. Her designs are adorable, and she has lots of ones with little hearts, perfect for Valentine's day. Not to mention that her packaging is half the reason I love her so! Go visit! And tell her I said hi!





:) allison

No comments: