New Products for February

Happy February!

Did you catch last week's handmade Valentine tutorial? I hope so! I need to sew up another one so that I have one for each kid. They're kind of used to me making one of something to show all of you, and then never getting around to the other one, but I'm not going to win any Mother of the Year awards that way, am I!?! Eek!

I would like to kick off the new month with 2 new to the shop items so I hope you have a few minutes to visit with me today :)

New Item #1:
Home Is Where The Heart Is NJ (or any state you like) Tote Bag. Based on the very popular cosmetic case of the same name comes this denim tote, featuring webbing straps, a huge outline of NJ (or again, any state you like) in a fabulously bright yellow plaid and a heart...wherever you like. I live on the Jersey Shore, but picture your state/your town here and you get the idea. This tote is mine, so if you see me around town, stop and say hello! Totes will be available unlined and lined with an interior pocket. Unlined tote: $28 Lined tote: $38. More color combinations to follow.




New Item #2:
Home Is Where The Heart Is NJ (or insert your state here) pillow covers. This is the first in what I hope will be several pillow form covers coming to the shop soon! I made this one for a friend who recently moved from Hammonton, NJ (of last week's "Sonic Boom" fame) to VA. She picked the fabrics and colors, and you can too!




 Back of the pillow...




Zips closed for easy pillow form insertion and removal if you want to wash it. Machine wash cold with like colors, air dry...


Fits an 18" x 18" pillow form, found in most craft stores but not included with the purchase. Your cover will arrive as pictured below...



Pillow cover price for an 18x18 size: $25-$30 More sizes and designs to follow.


Since both these items are brandy new and there are only these two to take pictures of, we need to have a pre-order sale...don't you think? Open to the first 10 interested customers....20% off the "Home is Where the Heart is" item of your choice: 

-18"x18" pillow cover
-Unlined denim tote
-Lined denim tote

Only one per person though. Don't want just one person scooping up all 10 slots! 

Comment on this post below to claim your spot.

Thanks! 
:) allison



Comments

Popular Posts