Facebook Like Button

Follow Me on Pinterest

twitter like button

Friday, October 30, 2015

Confession #31

I never thought I'd pull it off!

Last confession post of the month and I honestly didn't think I could do it! Hooray for the finish line.

I have learned lots about myself this month, things I'll share in the coming weeks, but one I'll put out there now: I like adding the personal touch to business me. It is something I didn't see as important before, but that has changed for me lately. A dash of the person behind the hands that makes your stuff is important now and again.

Thanks for letting me work through that, one confession at a time

:) allison
have a safe and happy halloween!

6 comments:

Val said...

Great job! I am so happy you did this :-) I looked forward to it every day :-) XO

Val said...

Great job! I am so happy you did this :-) I looked forward to it every day :-) XO

karenladu said...

I enjoyed it as well. Getting to know you, as well as sharing my thoughts too.
HOpe you will take a look at my blog soon.
Trick or Treat!
Karen
www.fluxforcefour.blogspot.com
www.ladumacaya.blogspot.com
take your pick!

Carrie said...

Loved reading all of these confessions this past month :)

Carrie said...

Loved reading all of these confessions this past month :)

daisy lane design said...

Thanks, Carrie, Val and Karen!