Facebook Like Button

Follow Me on Pinterest

twitter like button

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Confession #29


A friend of mine posted this quote on her Facebook wall today and I immediately connected with it. It's available as a print from this little website over here called society6.com. They have lots of inspirational quirky quotey things on canvas. But I digress. Back to the quote.

This, I think, is me in a nutshell. 

I do want to do it all. I want to be a fantastic mom, loyal friend, maker of great things, runner of successful business, keeper of organized and clean home, inspirer of others, and also a kick ass wife. (I can say ass, right? You're ok with it, no?)

But I also want to lay around in my pajamas. Often. 

Decisions decisions....

:) allison



1 comment:

karenladu said...

Answer:
Some days you do it all.
Some days you sit around in your pajamas.
Every day you NEVER feel guilty about which path you have decided.
XO
KAREN