Facebook Like Button

Follow Me on Pinterest

twitter like button

Monday, October 26, 2015

Confession #27

I'm running out of things to say.

And I'm sure there are those of you who think I ran out about 2 weeks ago. hee hee

That's ok. I nearly forgot to post today...and then I thought about skipping it...but I am really trying to do this every day thing. And here's one thing I am learning -

I'm not ever going to be an every day blogger. I might not even ever be a consistent blogger. This is a gimmick and it's fine for the month of October, but I am looking forward to it being over and getting back to not having the stress of posting every day.

It's hard! I'm just spending a month rambling about things that come to mind, trying to give at least a little peek into the things that a Maker thinks of. How do people who are successful bloggers DO it?! Come up with interesting, engaging content on a consistent basis? Good for you, blog success stories. Carry on.

:)allison

5 comments:

Karen La Du said...

Hi Allison
the key is brevity.
One or 2 pics and a sentence or 2.
find a theme and expand on it everyday
just tweak it a little.
I will miss responding to your blog. Why don't you keep it up, but concentrate on your work inspiration. This of course will include your family and your likes and dislikes..
enjoying knowing you bett er through this.
Karen

Karen La Du said...

Hi Allison
the key is brevity.
One or 2 pics and a sentence or 2.
find a theme and expand on it everyday
just tweak it a little.
I will miss responding to your blog. Why don't you keep it up, but concentrate on your work inspiration. This of course will include your family and your likes and dislikes..
enjoying knowing you bett er through this.
Karen

LydEd Trainor said...

Hi Allison - I have been enjoying your daily posts. I know you're going to stop at the end of the month but it's been fun for me - a reader - to get to know you better.

Lydia

daisy lane design said...

Thank you, Lydia, for your comment!
That was the hope for this little journey all along...that by being consistent for a period of time, I would go a little deeper than normal - and this exercise will definitely help determine what happens next with the blog, for sure. Thank you so much for following along!

:) allison

daisy lane design said...

Karen,
I'm not going away completely, don't worry ;). Just not an everyday thing. More purposeful. That has always been the goal.