Confession #21

I am a complete Star Wars nerd. 

The first series came out when I was a child and my parents took me to see them in the theater.

The second series came out when I was first dating my husband and we saw them in the theater together.

This next series we will take our kids to see...and I can't even stand it, I'm so excited!

As soon as that room goes dark and the glittering green of Lucasfilm lights up the screen, I get goosebumps all the way up my scalp.

I'm sure you all saw it yesterday, but just in case....





Who's with me!?

:) allison




Comments

karenladu said…
May I be the first to say, " May the force be with you"
Love Star Wars.
How about a star inspired series of bags, not Star Wars, just stars.....how about that mile plus wide meteor that is going to "buzz " earth soon! Real Star Wars!
Regards
Karen

PS Hope you'll post to our blogs one day soon. We love comments.

www.ladumacaya.blogspot.com www.FLUXFORCEFOUR.blogspot.com
Val said…
Don't even get me started..lol. I am out of my mind with excitement! I even found a Star Wars baby book "Star Wars 1 2 3 " for Prometheus. I read it to him the other day-and was teary LOL. He is our Star Wars 3rd Generation :-)
Val said…
Don't even get me started..lol. I am out of my mind with excitement! I even found a Star Wars baby book "Star Wars 1 2 3 " for Prometheus. I read it to him the other day-and was teary LOL. He is our Star Wars 3rd Generation :-)
Karen, stars are always a good idea - gold star to you!
I did comment on the Flux four page awhile back. Loved what you were doing with the acid greens and grays and love the idea of each artist doing one part and then forwarding it on to the next one in your collaboration. Such a fun idea! Like "telephone" when we were kids.

Val,
That. Book. Sounds. Awesome!
I will be going to the show sometime in January or February, when everyone has already seen it and I can be sure not to be interrupted with cell phones, wandering teens, and crying babies. I'm sure you will already have viewed it a few times by then - haha!

Popular Posts