The Week's Work

Week of September 1
I can't believe it's September. Did that sneak up on anyone else, or is it just me? We are fresh back from a family trip, school starts this week, and a new schedule for me for work. Goodbye summer. I better get it in gear.

Our view just a few short days ago. 
Classes
This week's classes are as follows:
Tuesday, September 2: Coasters, Part 1, 6 - 9 pm.
Wednesday, September 3: Beginning Sewing, 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Thursday, September 4: Rotary Cutting, 10:30 am - 1:30 pm
You can see the full list of classes, including supply lists on the Classes tab.

Create and Donate
DLD is hosting its second Create and Donate on Sunday, September 14. We will be making another set of bibs to donate to Solutions Pregnancy Center. Cost of the event is $35. This includes bib class instruction and your pattern. It does not include supplies. If you donate your completed bib, the cost is $25. If you also bring a package of diapers to donate, the cost is $15.


Bibs from the last Create and Donate





Winner of Cash Envelope Contest
Congrats to Val S. who is the winner of last week's cash envelope contest! That was fun! I am thinking we need to do more of those in the future :)

Newsletter
I am starting a shop newsletter. It will be mailed directly to your email inbox and will contain the most pertinent, don't want to miss, first to hear shop information. I promise not to spam. If you like hearing from me several times a day, that's what Facebook and Instagram are for. If you really just want to hear the important, broad strokes consider signing up for the newsletter. You can message me on Facebook or email me at daisylanedesign@yahoo.com.

Shop Feature
I "found" a shop on Etsy you might all be interested in. It's called Divide and Conquer and the entire shop is dedicated to purse organizer inserts! She has thought of everything. It's like The Container Store for your purse. Amazing. Let me know if you visit!

Hope you all have a good week. Gotta run - cash envelopes await!
:)
allison



Comments

Popular Posts