Facebook Like Button

Follow Me on Pinterest

twitter like button

Monday, July 21, 2014

The Week's Work

Week of July 20
Here's what's going on in the shop this week:

Classes
There aren't any classes scheduled for this week.
I will still be at the shop for open sew, but only from 10:30-12:30.
Next week's class is beginning quilting and we'll be making placemats. Hope you can join us!

Patterns
The headband pattern is done! Wahoo! My pal, Jess over at Sunflower Circle, is going to be testing it out for me in the next few weeks. If she gives it the go-ahead it will then be available for purchase. Very exciting and fingers crossed. :)

Giveaway!
The giveaway is still going on but I think lots of people are missing it! Here is what we're giving away, but you have to be in it to win it - won't you join me? Here's an easy link to follow.



CIJ - Christmas in July
The Christmas in July sale is this week. One day only, Friday, July 25
There will be a 25% coupon available to DLD fans for anything in the shop.
There is 1 exclusion: the new oil cloth pouches. They will not be available that day.
Items purchased during CIJ will be paid in full and delivery will be made no later than November 1.
Anyone placing a t-shirt quilt order will receive a 10% discount.

Why Instagram?
Why the sudden push for Instagram all of a sudden? Because Facebook doesn't necessarily let you see everything that I post on there. It's their right...their site, their rules...I have no problem with it. But I would like you to be able to see all the goodness going on, not just some of it - so I invite you to join me on Instagram if you like @daisylanedesign. Don't have an Instagram account? I'm on Twitter and Pinterest as well. Or you can subscribe to this little bit of writing. Lots of ways for us to keep in touch.

Design a New Me
Finally, this week, I'd like to introduce you to the new page here on the blog: Design A New Me. It explains a bit about a new direction I'm taking things for myself personally and for DLD as well. I would love it if you took a peek! I am currently working on our first community project and I'll be sharing more about that soon. Super excited for this new chapter.

Hope you all have a great week! I'm off to make a bunch of beach bags now!
:)
allison





No comments: