Design Contest Winners!

Lucky Winners!

Thank you to everyone who participated in this year's Design Contest. From all the creative entries, to all the people who liked, shared and commented, I really appreciate it!! Congratulations to Lisa W., who submitted the idea for a fabric-covered headband. Her item got the most likes last week on Facebook, and she will receive this headband for free. I will also start making some of these to carry in the shop! It's an exciting new direction for me. :)



Congratulations also to Julie Ellyn, who entered to win this crinkle clutch via Rafflecopter. She was selected as the winner, and will be receiving this bag in the mail this week. It's one of my favorites, so I hope she enjoys it!


Be sure to check out the FB page this week. The other 4 prototypes from the contest will be up for auction!

Have a great week!
:) allison

Comments

Popular Posts