Facebook Like Button

Follow Me on Pinterest

twitter like button

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Patterns Please

 
Exciting News!
A pal of mine is opening a fabric store in the near future. She is super swell and once she's gone all public with her shop, I will tell you all about it, and give you all the links so you can find her. And I will buy yards and yards of what is sure to be amazing fabric that you will ooh and aah over!! However, while we wait for all of that fantastic-ness to happen, she has asked if I would be interested in writing up some patterns for her to sell in her shop. Would I?? Yes, please!
 
 
In case you don't already know, I have a few patterns available in my etsy shop, and on craftsy.
One is for bibs, and the others are for bags. You can see those here and here. I would like to add a few more to the collection and I'd love to know what kind of DLD bag you would like to make.
 
Here are 3 of my designs that I am considering as pattern write-ups for the shop:
 
Pleated Clutch
 


Small Hobo Bag



Large zip-top tote



Do you have a favorite? Let me know! The bag with the most votes will be the first I write a pattern for. And it will be available at a pre-sale price for Facebook fans. So leave a comment below or on the blog link on my Facebook page and get ready to fire up the sewing machines!

:)
allison

No comments: