Spring Fever

Potted Fabric Flowers

I have been avoiding the sewing machine. I don't know what it is...the warm sun streaming in the window, the overwhelming pile of projects i really should be working on or the fact that I pretty much spend every spare minute there! What I really wanted to do was go out in the backyard and dig in the garden. Alas, we don't have a garden...yet. It is on the list of this year's projects. Step One: erect fences to trap crazy family dog in his own dog run. That is actually being worked on as I type. Steps Two thru Two-gazillion and fifty to follow. While I wait, I whipped these up, using scraps of what I had on hand and pots reclaimed from the local thrift store. All without my peddle-footed ball and chain.

Ahhh, spring.

I even have this cute garden ladder for all my glorious blooms!

Yo-yo flower happiness.


I will probably be making lots more of these! They just make me smile :)

Comments

Popular Posts